Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday Questionnaire: October 29, 2012

Happy Monday! Monday Questionnaire, anyone?
 
                                             Image Credit: www.dailyorganizedchaos.com
  1. Mood: Pretty calm. A big shock for me!
  2. What are you looking forward most to today? Nothing really. I guess doing my homework?
  3. Current nail polish: None, because I jammed my finger in a door this morning. It messed my cuticle up pretty bad!
  4. Current outfit: Gym shorts and a Disney t-shirt.
  5. What's the weather like? Amazing! High 50s to mid 60s. Definitely something that I'm not used to!
  6. Are you dressing up for Halloween? Nope.
  7. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween? My parents dressed me up as a pumpkin. I was 8 months old and obviously don't remember it, LOL!
  8. Favorite Halloween candy? Anything with chocolate, so Twix or Kit Kat's. If I want sweets, Jolly Ranchers or lollipops.
  9. Favorite Halloween movie(s)? Halloweentown is my #1 favorite! I love all 4 of the movies! And... the Paranormal Activity movies.
  10. Weekly goals: Try and work on homework that seems to never end. :(
Have a great week!
xx,
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment