Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Questionnaire: October 22, 2012

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. As we jump back into the work/school week, let us start the week off right with a Monday Questionnaire!

 
                                          I love pictures like this. Absolutely breathtaking!
                                            Image credit: www.poweredbiketrailers.com
  1. Mood: A little stressed and overwhelmed with school.
  2. What are you looking forward most to today? Um, I'm not sure. I'm missing classes today for physical therapy, so probably hanging out with my Mom when she gets home from work.
  3. Current nail polish: Rage by Orly
  4. Current outfit: Gym shorts and a t-shirt. Nothing special until I leave, haha.
  5. Favorite scent: Taylor Swift Wonderstruck!
  6. Favorite show(s): Criminal Minds, RHONJ, Face Off, Duck Dynasty and Survivor.
  7. Do you sleep with your bedroom door open or closed? Closed, without a doubt. When I was little, I'd keep it open, but as I've gotten older, I learned to like it shut.
  8. Where would you like to travel to right this moment? Germany. No ifs, ands or buts. My Great Uncle passed away recently, and it is taking a huge toll on my Mom. I feel so bad and just want to make it better.
  9. Do you drive? Yes, and I got lucky with a good picture :)
  10. Weekly goals: Finish up as much homework as I can, work on my project and just try to get better.
I hope you all have a great week!
xx,
Christa

    No comments:

    Post a Comment