Sunday, October 21, 2012

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog! This is brand new to me and something I have never done before. I'm actually pretty nervous about starting this, because I don't know what to expect. This will be about anything that I have an addiction to, hence my name. I have quite a few... and I'd say quite normal for a girl my age. Here's a few examples of where this blog is going to go:
  • Nail polish
  • Makeup
  • Shoes
Miscellaneous posts will be made, because I do have a lot that I would like to share. I have gone through more than most people my age, and have dealt with more tragedy than most will know.

I will do a Monday Questionnaire every Monday, if I'm not busy with school. Blog posts will be up whenever I have time. I hope to post 3 times a week, if you count the Monday Questionnaire. I'll have Nail of the Day posts, Reviews, First Impressions, Hauls and much more! I'm so excited to start this! I've been waiting for 2 years, since I found MakeupByTiffanyD on YouTube. I won't be on YouTube, since I don't have the confidence for it at the moment. Maybe sometime in the future, though!

What would you all like to see?

xx,
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment