Thursday, October 25, 2012

Nail of the Day: Rage by Orly

It's that time... nail polish time! My first NOTD will be for Rage by Orly.




The Polish: Rage is a rose gold polish with silver flecks throughout. Very metallic!

Application: The polish had a smooth application, and didn't give me any problems. I would say that the first coat is close to being opaque, but is still sheer enough to where you can still see your nail. Overall, I think you only need two coats.

Longevity: I usually have a hard time with getting nail polish to last, and can only go a few days without tip wear and chipping. With Rage, I didn't have the amount of tip wear that I usually have. The nail polish is long lasting, and I don't have to worry about my nail polish chipping throughout the week.

My Opinion: I absolutely LOVE this color! I think rose gold nail polishes are really flattering and beautiful. I think everyone needs this polish!

Where To Buy: Ulta for $8 or where Orly is sold.

Do you like metallic nail polishes?
xx,
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment